in-app purchase infos
Date of Last Revision: 04/28/21
iSpazio (“we”, “us” or “our”) is a news blog about Apple and its products. We are not affiliated with Apple or other companies. Logos, names, screenshots and other images may show trademarks of their respective owners.
Fees and Charges.
The iSpazio app contains In-App-Purchases (“IAPs”) to unlock more features and content. Please be aware that IAPs are non-refundable. Make sure you require authentication for all purchases within the Apple App Store settings to avoid accidental purchases. It’s a great feature.
The iSpazio app consists of high quality news. You can read them all for free but if you want to remove all the Ads, then you can use the IAP feature. Regular usage can use a lot of data. Please be aware that your Internet Service Provider or mobile carrier’s normal rates and fees may apply to your use of iSpazio. You are solely responsible for such charges and fees.
Ask to remove contents from the app
We will always pay attention about what we publish but if you think that something must be deleted from the app, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information so we can easily remove it:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed (for example, a copy of or link to your original work);
- Identification of the material on our servers and information sufficient to allow us to locate and remove the material (for example, the name given to the allegedly infringing content on the iSpazio app);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law (e.g., the use is not allowed by Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act);
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf;
- Instructions on how we may contact you: including email, address, and phone number.
We respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to terminate the account of any user we determine, in our sole discretion, to be a repeat infringer of copyrights.
We will terminate your account if we determine you to be a repeat infringer of copyrights. We may also terminate your account without prior notice under appropriate circumstances if you violate these Terms, or for any other reason, in our sole discretion. iSpazio shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services. You agree that upon termination of your account, we may delete all uploaded content and information related to your account, if any, without any obligation to return/transmit to you any such uploaded content and/or information.
Limitation of Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ISPAZIO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms at any time. If we do this in a way that changes your rights, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last revised. We may require you to provide consent to the updated Terms before further use of the Services is permitted. Otherwise, your continued use of the Services after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using the Services. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms that were in place when the dispute arose.
In the event of any dispute, we ask that you contact us first and attempt to resolve any dispute you have with us informally by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org